Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Ocean Born


- Ocean Born -

Waters break eternal upon a finite shore
as the sands wash away the ocean crashes ever more.

The tide forever pulling an everlasting agony
and everything within its grasp becomes at one with the Sea.

"Ocean-lord! Take my life; waves come cover me let me
embrace the cleansing main and gain immortality.

Captivate me, infinite waters the waves transform
my soul- let me become a child of the deeps and at last be made whole.

"The rushing of the current a child's lullabye,
and as she drifts in ethereal seas-her soul will never die.


Briseis Phemonoe

1 comment:

Kuan Gung said...

What to learn more about briseis?
Go to http://briseis.blogster.com/
for those of you not familiar with blogger the profile hits are disabled and all messages are first sent to the blog author that I just found out about...sorry I deleted a lot of comments in error.